作者：by Jane Stoller
出版社：John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
ISBN：978-1-119-61704-4 ; 1-119-61704-9 ; 978-1-119-61708-2 ; 1-119-61708-1 ; 978-1-119-61707-5 ; 1-119-61707-3
附註："Learning made easy"--Cover. Includes index.
The book that cuts through the clutter of decluttering
Modern life has produced so much clutter that the thought of packed closets, attics filled with storage bins, and rental units specifically used to store odds and ends produces its own stress. The decluttering movement offers solutions for those interested in reducing the amount of stuff in their life and embrace a more minimalist, tidier lifestyle.
Professional organizer Jane Stoller helps you bypass the stress of a tidying project by offering simple, proven methods for organizing every space in your life―even your mind!
Build a new mindset for minimalist living
Declutter your home, office, and digital life
Develop new routines for a tidier life
Establish minimalist practices
From adopting a decluttering mindset to finding new homes for unwanted items, this is the book you’ll need to keep handy after the big cleanup!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Jane Stoller is a compulsive organizer who turned her passion into a profitable business, Organized Jane. She travels the world helping individual clients revamp a single space or guiding corporations in overhauling entire businesses. A speaker as well as an author, she also lectures on management skills at Canada's Vancouver Island University.
- About This Book(p.1)
- Foolish Assumptions(p.2)
- Icons Used in This Book(p.3)
- Beyond the Book(p.4)
- Where to Go from Here(p.4)
- Part 1 Decluttering Starts in Your Mind(p.7)
- Chapter 1 The Basics of Decluttering(p.9)
- Chapter 2 Creating Your Decluttering Mindset(p.37)
- Chapter 3 Forming a Decluttering Game Plan(p.51)
- Part 2 Getting Rid of Clutter in Your Home(p.67)
- Chapter 4 Decluttering Your Closet(p.69)
- Chapter 5 Decluttering Your Bathroom(p.89)
- Chapter 6 Decluttering Your Kitchen(p.105)
- Chapter 7 Decluttering Your Bedroom(p.125)
- Chapter 8 Decluttering Linens and Laundry Areas(p.135)
- Chapter 9 Decluttering Your Kids’ Areas(p.151)
- Chapter 10 Decluttering Your Garage(p.163)
- Chapter 11 Decluttering Your Storage Spaces(p.183)
- Part 3 Decluttering Your Workspace and Digital Life(p.201)
- Chapter 12 Decluttering Your Office(p.203)
- Chapter 13 Shifting from Paper to Digital(p.215)
- Chapter 14 Decluttering Your Online Life(p.227)
- Chapter 15 Photo Decluttering Once and for All(p.241)
- Part 4 The Part of Tens(p.251)
- Chapter 16 Ten Reasons to Keep Decluttering(p.253)
- Chapter 17 Ten Ways to Label Anything and Everything(p.261)
- Chapter 18 Top Destinations to Finally Rid the Clutter(p.271)
- Chapter 19 Ten Tips for Organizing What’s Left(p.279)