Cannabis for dummies點閱：3
作者：by Kim Ronkin Casey with Joe Kraynak
出版社：John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
出版地：Hoboken, New Jersey
ISBN：978-1-119-55066-2 ; 1-119-55066-1 ; 978-1-119-55059-4 ; 1-119-55059-9 ; 978-1-119-55064-8 ; 1-119-55064-5
附註：Includes index. "Learning made easy" -- Cover.
Make informed decisions about the benefits of using cannabis
Pot is hot—for good reason. To date, 30 states have legalized medical marijuana to the tune of nearly $11B in consumer spending. Whether it’s to help alleviate symptoms of an illness or for adults to use recreationally, more people every day are turning to marijuana.
Cannabis For Dummies presents the science behind the use of this amazingly therapeutic plant. Inside, you’ll find the hands-on knowledge and education you need to make an informed decision about your cannabis purchase, as a patient and a consumer.
Decide for yourself if marijuana is right for you
Manage aches and pains
Gain insight on the effects and possible symptom relief Enjoy both sweet and savory edibles
Navigate the legal requirements
If you’re curious about cannabis, everything you need to discover its many benefits is a page away!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Kim Ronkin Casey has been a communications professional for more than 20 years and recently took a year-long leap into the world of cannabis as the communications manager for one of the leading dispensaries in North America. She now consults for companies in the industry on internal and external communications.
Joe Kraynak is a professional writer who has contributed to numerous For Dummies books.
- About This Book(p.1)
- Foolish Assumptions(p.2)
- Icons Used in This Book(p.3)
- Beyond the Book(p.4)
- Where to Go from Here(p.4)
- PART 1 : GETTING STARTED WITH CANNABIS(p.5)
- CHAPTER 1 : Taking the Nickel Tour(p.7)
- CHAPTER 2 : Brushing Up on Cannabis Anatomy and Chemistry(p.27)
- CHAPTER 3 : Steering Clear of Legal Trouble(p.45)
- CHAPTER 4 : Tackling Cannabis Politics and Culture(p.63)
- PART 2 : BUYING, STORING, AND USING CANNABIS(p.71)
- CHAPTER 5 : Buying and Storing Cannabis(p.73)
- CHAPTER 6 : Choosing and Visiting a Cannabis Dispensary(p.85)
- CHAPTER 7 : Consuming Cannabis(p.101)
- CHAPTER 8 : Using Cannabis Safely and Responsibly(p.121)
- PART 3 : REAPING THE POTENTIAL BENEFITS OF MEDICAL MARIJUANA(p.139)
- CHAPTER 9 : Using Marijuana for Medicinal Purposes(p.141)
- CHAPTER 10 : Using Pot for Pets(p.175)
- PART 4 : GRASPING THE BASICS OF CANNABIS CULTIVATION, POST-HARVEST, AND PRODUCTION(p.187)
- CHAPTER 11 : Growing Cannabis(p.189)
- CHAPTER 12 : Harvesting and Post-Harvest(p.225)
- CHAPTER 13 : Making Concentrates and Marijuana Infused Products ( MIPs )(p.241)
- PART 5 : GETTING DOWN TO BUSINESS(p.259)
- CHAPTER 14 : Starting Your Own Cannabis Business(p.261)
- CHAPTER 15 : Finding Work in the Cannabis Industry(p.291)
- CHAPTER 16 : Investing in Cannabis(p.307)
- PART 6 : THE PART OF TENS(p.317)
- CHAPTER 17 : Ten Tips for Growing More and Better Weed(p.319)
- CHAPTER 18 : Ten Tips to Enhance Your Cannabis Experience(p.327)
- CHAPTER 19 : Ten Tips for Buying Cannabis(p.333)
- APPENDIX : CANNABIS RECIPES(p.339)