雜誌簡介: 以科學為基礎的漫畫發表在英語語言。有三個層次，三個不同年齡層次 - 即第1級（5-8歲），2級（9-10歲）和3級（11-12歲）。
The Young Scientists is pleased to introduce Mrs Linda Gan, our new Editorial Consultant in English.
Mrs Linda Gan was born and educated in the U.K. She holds a Master’s degree in Child Development from
the University of London and was an Assistant Professor in the Early Childhood and Special Needs Academic
Group at the National Institute of Education for thirty years, training pre-school, primary and secondary school
teachers. During that time she was engaged as an English language consultant for developing and coordinating
language arts curricula for the Ministry of Education - the Monolingual LEAP curriculum in 1985, the
PAP Kindergarten syllabus in 1989, the MOE Kindergarten Framework in 2003 and most recently, in 2012, the
new Social Studies Primary 4 materials, which are being used in schools in 2013. She has published a number
of research articles on bilingual education, literacy and phonoligical awareness in young children and written
a wide range of stories and vocabulary enrichment books which promote children’s English language skills.
'The Young Scientists'
'The Young Scientists' are science-based comics published in English Language. There are three levels for three different age-levels – namely Level 1 (for ages 5–8), Level 2 (for ages 9–10) and Level 3 (for ages11–12).
'The Young Scientists' are explicitly illustrated and designed with the primary aim of promoting interest and literacy in Science among children in their early school life.
以科學為基礎的漫畫發表在英語語言。有三個層次，三個不同年齡層次 - 即第1級（5-8歲），2級（9-10歲）和3級（11-12歲）。
- ZOOM IN The Giant Hornets(p.4)
- HOT TOPIC Roots Need To Breathe Too!(p.6)
- EARTH & SPACE The Infinite Universe(p.11)
- SCIENCE & Technology Helper on the Road(p.17)
- MATERIAL WORLD Keep The Ocean Free of Pollution(p.23)
- Science Info Waterfalls(p.29)
- PSLE Format Quiz: HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR SCIENCE?(p.33)
- SCI-FI COMIC Mountain Hiking Is Strenuous(p.37)
- Sports Science The Proper ArcFor A Successful Shot(p.44)
- Science Probe Wandering Pollen(p.49)
- Phenomenal Specimen Night Blindness(p.57)